citeh??

mcfcliam said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's one of those embarrasingly geeky internet nicknames like Notlob, Spuds and Barcodes which noone in real life uses.

...and Rags.

I remember the word 'rag' being used frequently in King Of The Kippax back in the early nineties. It was probably in use before then but I was too young to read about football back then.

The Fixer said:
rhinomcfc said:
why dont i pm you my name you can add me on facebook and then see whos a rag??? season ticket in 110 drink in the townley before the game followed city since my dad took me in the kippax all them years ago!! even got 3 shit tattos of city (i say shit cos they were done in blackpool)

Wow you really shouldn't feel the need to explain yourself to a troll on an internet board mate.

Exactly, fook the internet and most on it, except Bluemoon, Facebook is for twats. IMO<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:50 pm --<br /><br />
The Fixer said:
rhinomcfc said:
why dont i pm you my name you can add me on facebook and then see whos a rag??? season ticket in 110 drink in the townley before the game followed city since my dad took me in the kippax all them years ago!! even got 3 shit tattos of city (i say shit cos they were done in blackpool)

Wow you really shouldn't feel the need to explain yourself to a troll on an internet board mate.

Exactly, fook the internet and most on it, except Bluemoon, Facebook is for twats. IMO

It doesn't mither me at all...like others have said we should adopt it.

Its a bit inaccurate actually, cos I dont even pronounce the "t"... I just say ci ih... but then again I'm common as fuck.

Calling rags 'rags' strengthens the Manchester connection as it is an abusive term that has been used by some blues for a long time. I remember united and their fans getting called it when I was a school kid in the 60's. Call a non-manc a rag and you get a blank look as them and their team tend to get referred to as 'scum' by fans of other teams, particularly online.

rhinomcfc said:
reddishblue said:
you might not have long to wait

Yer've gone a long way Rhino to shed the 'rag' label - might work with some on 'ere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.