Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
bluebannana said:
good to see growing interest especially on the facebook page. Can see maybe 40 odd people coming hopefully ;)

hopefully, buuuut, I don't want to get carried away by saying 40 people will come as it will only be a disappointment if that many don't turn up, there looks like there will be at least 30 though. which is a great start for the first game. All our plans are going ahead nicely and everything is pretty much covered at this minute in time. The only way to get more people to come is to carry advertising and wait for the game, once people come to the game and know what to expect the numbers will either grow or dwindle away. But no one can then say we didn't try this route.

There will not be as many for the Juve game with it being a ticket only event. have you got a ticket Bluebannana.

hopefully should be good though, not got me ticket yet :( will hopefully be getting it soon though ( when i can be arsed :) ). Seen the list of songs that are gonna be sung for the chelsea match though- the kompany song and silva song are epic.
we could do with some of the pics of new banners and such from the facebook page so more people can see ??? btw great that the fans group cm11 ?? are back up and running

bluebannana said:
bluebannana said:
good to see growing interest especially on the facebook page. Can see maybe 40 odd people coming hopefully ;)

hopefully, buuuut, I don't want to get carried away by saying 40 people will come as it will only be a disappointment if that many don't turn up, there looks like there will be at least 30 though. which is a great start for the first game. All our plans are going ahead nicely and everything is pretty much covered at this minute in time. The only way to get more people to come is to carry advertising and wait for the game, once people come to the game and know what to expect the numbers will either grow or dwindle away. But no one can then say we didn't try this route.

There will not be as many for the Juve game with it being a ticket only event. have you got a ticket Bluebannana.

hopefully should be good though, not got me ticket yet :( will hopefully be getting it soon though ( when i can be arsed :) ). Seen the list of songs that are gonna be sung for the chelsea match though- the kompany song and silva song are epic.
we could do with some of the pics of new banners and such from the facebook page so more people can see ??? btw great that the fans group cm11 ?? are back up and running

Yeah the Kompany and Silva one's are indeed epic we hope to get these going, we have some other really good songs that we are working on, I can't tell you what they are yet though its a secret. We don't want to rush all the new songs out at once as we want people singing not struggling to learn lyrics. The other new one is just something we are testing out.

CM11 are back up and running and have said they are coming to both EDS games, so they will add more to the numbers and flags/banners. We hope to build up a good relationship with them.

We aren't really creating any new banner ideas because we haven't got any money to make any at the minute. Although the banner that we have decided to go for has not been posted but a similar one has.

Anyway thanks for support it will be good.

bluebannana said:

Yeah the Kompany and Silva one's are indeed epic we hope to get these going, we have some other really good songs that we are working on, I can't tell you what they are yet though its a secret. We don't want to rush all the new songs out at once as we want people singing not struggling to learn lyrics. The other new one is just something we are testing out.

CM11 are back up and running and have said they are coming to both EDS games, so they will add more to the numbers and flags/banners. We hope to build up a good relationship with them.

We aren't really creating any new banner ideas because we haven't got any money to make any at the minute. Although the banner that we have decided to go for has not been posted but a similar one has.

What about singing some of the older songs as well? Such as Colin the king... etc. I know it looks like your trying to create songs that can last for 2-3 minutes a time but it's still important to keep some of our existing songs (even if they aren't sung much now) going.

ManCitizens. said:
bluebannana said:

What about singing some of the older songs as well? Such as Colin the king... etc. I know it looks like your trying to create songs that can last for 2-3 minutes a time but it's still important to keep some of our existing songs (even if they aren't sung much now) going.

yeah we are up for stuff like that, if you have any suggestions please tell.

the reason we have the 3 new ones is just to add something more to the idea and hopefully people will like them and come down to another EDS match so they can sing the new ones aswell as the normal ones.

I agree the old ones could work in a similar way.

Pretty sure the Juventus game isn't ticket only, they never previously have been for next Gen games and people will be able to pay at the turnstiles i'm sure.

philiph20 said:
Pretty sure the Juventus game isn't ticket only, they never previously have been for next Gen games and people will be able to pay at the turnstiles i'm sure.

I hope you are right we are not taking any chances see as when we spoke to the club they said you cannot pay at the gate, i hope they are wrong but I'm not risking it and i recommend nobody else does just in case. But i hope you are right.

That's really odd as the stadium holds about 4000 and even the Barca game the gate was 2000, both Next Gen games this season the gates have been 800 and 700 so no idea why someone at the club has said you can't pay at the gate.

philiph20 said:
That's really odd as the stadium holds about 4000 and even the Barca game the gate was 2000, both Next Gen games this season the gates have been 800 and 700 so no idea why someone at the club has said you can't pay at the gate.

I find this odd also and suspect that the club are lying, it seems stupid that they would do this. If you want to risk it go for it as there is a chance you will be let in. For me though i'm getting one.

It would be stupid if was ticket only.

I think the tune sang about Clattenburg should be used. Think it was Elton John?? Just singing "Ohh Sergio Aguero". But in that tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.