Citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EDS v Chelsea Roll Call - Banners/Flags/Scarves etc

Have already posted that I am coming on here but was interested with what is and isn't aloud. I have been looking on that website in the OP.

For the EDS matches:
Are smoke bombs aloud
I am presuming flares are not aloud
What sort of banner are aloud ( I am assuming that anything like this is allowed at Ewen fields) I am asking because i have heard that some banners are not aloud at the Etihad.
Would also like too say Should we bring Inflatable banana's.

One thing for definite is that everybody should have a scarf imo. If people don't turn up with their scarf then shame on them as its a necessity.

Re: EDS v Chelsea Roll Call

ellibb said:
The only constant through the 80's and 90's was our support. Full houses despite being in the '3rd' division, bananas, black humour, etc. And all this with them next door winning everything in sight. How many times did we wish for a team to reflect the support we gave, for a club to be recognised for winning cups for the right reason and not for 'cock ups'.

It's been said that one of the main reasons the sheikh chose City was the support we gave.

Now the good times have returned, every aspect of the club has been turned around. On the field we have some of the best players in the world, we're winning trophies, city square shows the forward thinking nature of the club, the new training complex will be the best in the world.

The mantra of the club is to be the best in the world in all aspects.

Yet the one constant, us, has failed to progress. Can we honestly say we are the best in the premier league? Top half maybe but not challenging for champions league. Do we have any aspirations to be the best in the world? Not a chance when you look at the way 3000 BD outsung 40000 city last week!

We, the supporters, need to catch back up with the aspirations of our owners. We cannot say let's stay as we are, we have to change, move forward, progress, evolve.

I say good luck to the citizens group, good luck to the blue alliance, good luck to anyone who wants to progress our club on all fronts.

Let's not settle for less than the best we can be, our owners won't!

Great post mate! You coming??

Re: EDS v Chelsea Roll Call - Banners/Flags/Scarves etc

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Have already posted that I am coming on here but was interested with what is and isn't aloud. I have been looking on that website in the OP.

For the EDS matches:
Are smoke bombs aloud
I am presuming flares are not aloud
What sort of banner are aloud ( I am assuming that anything like this is allowed at Ewen fields) I am asking because i have heard that some banners are not aloud at the Etihad.
Would also like too say Should we bring Inflatable banana's.

One thing for definite is that everybody should have a scarf imo. If people don't turn up with their scarf then shame on them as its a necessity.

PM'd mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.