Citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EDS v Chelsea Roll Call - Banners/Flags/Scarves etc

oh fk cant make the chelsea game, dam i want to do and great thread...

i will defo do the juventus either alone or with buddy i go games with...

everybody bring at least a scarf, find out about smoke bombs please..

Do we need any printing or copying done for songs, future events. I could possibly help out and have it done free of charge...

Great idea to, no negative replies, fed up with it... From now on posotive and make it happen ! ctid

Facebook link - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Citizens/338867249542852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Ci ... 7249542852</a>

Get involved!

trevorriley said:

Do we need any printing or copying done for songs, future events. I could possibly help out and have it done free of charge...

Great idea to, no negative replies, fed up with it... From now on posotive and make it happen ! ctid

Great stuff. Come join us it will only happen with your help, The printing might come in handy in the future, thanks.

Anybody that doesn't bring a scarf is a......oh wait we are only talking positively.

Re: EDS v Chelsea Roll Call

ellibb said:
The only constant through the 80's and 90's was our support. Full houses despite being in the '3rd' division, bananas, black humour, etc. And all this with them next door winning everything in sight. How many times did we wish for a team to reflect the support we gave, for a club to be recognised for winning cups for the right reason and not for 'cock ups'.

It's been said that one of the main reasons the sheikh chose City was the support we gave.

Now the good times have returned, every aspect of the club has been turned around. On the field we have some of the best players in the world, we're winning trophies, city square shows the forward thinking nature of the club, the new training complex will be the best in the world.

The mantra of the club is to be the best in the world in all aspects.

Yet the one constant, us, has failed to progress. Can we honestly say we are the best in the premier league? Top half maybe but not challenging for champions league. Do we have any aspirations to be the best in the world? Not a chance when you look at the way 3000 BD outsung 40000 city last week!

We, the supporters, need to catch back up with the aspirations of our owners. We cannot say let's stay as we are, we have to change, move forward, progress, evolve.

I say good luck to the citizens group, good luck to the blue alliance, good luck to anyone who wants to progress our club on all fronts.

Let's not settle for less than the best we can be, our owners won't!
Excellent post

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
trevorriley said:

Great stuff. Come join us it will only happen with your help, The printing might come in handy in the future, thanks.

Anybody that doesn't bring a scarf is a......oh wait we are only talking positively.

I still find it hard to believe people can go to a game without at least some club colours on of some sort... Yes everybody bring a scarf..

I will be at the meeting for the first time at the pub before swansea game, so will see if any printing is needed...

It will take off this idea, everybody is serious about it, at city good things spread quickly, not many clubs would have taken to the poznan like we did. I still have fans from other clubs saying how the fk did you lot do the poznan and how good it looks in the away end at their stadiums !

trevorriley said:
trevorriley said:

I still find it hard to believe people can go to a game without at least some club colours on of some sort... Yes everybody bring a scarf..

I will be at the meeting for the first time at the pub before swansea game, so will see if any printing is needed...

It will take off this idea, everybody is serious about it, at city good things spread quickly, not many clubs would have taken to the poznan like we did. I still have fans from other clubs saying how the fk did you lot do the poznan and how good it looks in the away end at their stadiums !

It looks like its going to work so when it does maybe then we could maybe think about having our own personalized scarves like the blue alliance. We should keep the poznan, it will be fun at the EDS games.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 pm --<br /><br />
trevorriley said:
trevorriley said:

It looks like its going to work so when it does maybe then we could maybe think about having our own personalized scarves like the blue alliance. We should keep the poznan, it will be fun at the EDS games.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Good to see more and more people up for this :) let's just hope we get a good turnout!

As it stands there will be at least 20. That's not bad considering its the first time and many people have said they are going juventus so it look like the juventus one will be more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.