City’s Goldbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
He plays a character, that character generates clicks and views due to how crazy his opinions are. Like with anything, the real idiots are the ones watching and putting money in his pocket. Whilst being extremely annoying, he is without doubt very smart.

Even the simplicity of making a stupid statement whilst watching the game, for that stupid statement to then happen and him look an idiot. He is watching on a stream, a stream which is delayed and he is fed what is happening as well as the people up to date commenting on his stream. There was a game where he said "not a chance the other team score" and within seconds they scored. That's then clipped, his pockets get full. He is happy to make himself look a tit for financial gain, similar to many in this social media age.

The flying pig is excellent and his missus with the "well that's good for Bournemouth" comment was sweet.

I really do not get why anyone would watch someone watching a game.
Fuck off..
Two days after the Community Shield I (clearly bored) went onto his watch along to see his reaction after the rags scored and then after our equaliser.
After he finished his usual "get in there" shite he sat there and typed. And typed. And typed. I'm sat there thinking folk were watching him sat there typing for minutes and not saying a word, just the odd looking up at the screen. In fact he just happened to look up at the screen as City scored!
What I also saw which I hadn't before, is you can pay him - yes pay! - to have your comment read out. Twats were paying him a tenner to have their name put up on the screen and your comment read out. Unbelievable Jeff.
Imagine going down the pub later and telling your mates your paid a tenner to Goldbridge to read your comment out.....

Two days after the Community Shield I (clearly bored) went onto his watch along to see his reaction after the rags scored and then after our equaliser.
After he finished his usual "get in there" shite he sat there and typed. And typed. And typed. I'm sat there thinking folk were watching him sat there typing for minutes and not saying a word, just the odd looking up at the screen. In fact he just happened to look up at the screen as City scored!
What I also saw which I hadn't before, is you can pay him - yes pay! - to have your comment read out. Twats were paying him a tenner to have their name put up on the screen and your comment read out. Unbelievable Jeff.
Imagine going down the pub later and telling your mates your paid a tenner to Goldbridge to read your comment out.....
I noticed he'd praised Morrisey but I didn't know why.

Now I do.

ANYWAY, this isn't about Brent this is about the City version. I don't even think he's still does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.