City’s Goldbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you know it’s nonsense like we all do, why would you reply?

I appreciate with his following, especially amongst the plastic Rags, there will always be enough idiots who will reply and get sucked in by his tweets on x.

It’s easy to get sucked in. If you see something that you think is unjust, it’s a natural human reaction to want to call it out.

I did it myself. Not with football twitter. Not even I’m mental enough to get involved in that.

But I found myself replying to people like Lawrence Fox and Darren Grimes. Knowing deep down that they’re never going to even see my reply. I finally came to my senses when Fox started posting his Twitter earnings and basically taking the piss out of idiots like me who were falling for his grift and paying his wages.

So I deleted my Twitter account and started again with a strict self rule to use it for information purposes only.

It’s easy to get sucked in. If you see something that you think is unjust, it’s a natural human reaction to want to call it out.

I did it myself. Not with football twitter. Not even I’m mental enough to get involved in that.

But I found myself replying to people like Lawrence Fox and Darren Grimes. Knowing deep down that they’re never going to even see my reply. I finally came to my senses when Fox started posting his Twitter earnings and basically taking the piss out of idiots like me who were falling for his grift and paying his wages.

So I deleted my Twitter account and started again with a strict self rule to use it for information purposes only.
How does one earn money from Twitter?

The guys a total fake
Forest fan
Won’t even use his proper name….Brent
Follows Utd for money
Couldn’t find his way to old Trafford if you dropped him at Salford quays
Ex copper
What’s not to like about him
A modern day prostitute….sell favours for money

The guys a total fake
Forest fan
Won’t even use his proper name….Brent
Follows Utd for money
Couldn’t find his way to old Trafford if you dropped him at Salford quays
Ex copper
What’s not to like about him
A modern day prostitute….sell favours for money
What makes me laugh about this guy is he calls the Glazers for rinsing the clubs deluded followers when he is doing exactly the same.

I read the thread title as City's Gold Bridge..... just thought the OP had forgotten the space between gold and bridge............ how disappointing then to read its about some daft twerp who isn't worth the room and not a lovely Gold Bridge for us fans to walk across. :-)

Come to think of it though, if this personage is as horrible as he seems maybe we could lay him on the floor and walk all over him? Any takers. ;-)
That's not considered violence is it??

I expect Goldbridge will one day make a monumental mistake that will lead to his 'empire' crashing down. It's what happens to a lot of these talking heads who court controversy for clicks and views. They often push it too far as they are so focused on 'engagement'. His likely downfall will be both spectacular and beautiful.

We don't have our own. There are a few City fans with a substantial following on social media but those I 'know' seem to do it for the love of the club and are having a laugh while doing it. Some may be doing it for cash but they are not click bait divs by courting controversy.

How does one earn money from Twitter?
Since Musk’s takeover, the amount of advertising on Twitter/X has (unless you pay for ad-free) gone crazy. Accounts with huge numbers of followers get paid by the platform based on the traffic they generate.
I rarely if ever go near it since Musk banned third party clients - the ads on the official website and app are just too suffocating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.