City’s Goldbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a Catherine of Aragon ;-)
First wife of Henry VIII a central figure in the religious history of England and a real game changer. Noted for her piety, binned off by Hank when she couldn't deliver him a male child. Evicted to Kimbolton Castle, marriage annulled because of Henrys hots for Anne Boleyn. Buried in Peterborough Abbey (now Cathedral).

Goldbridge us a forest fan but pretends to be a rag fan to get the clueless rag fans watching him.
Somebody mentioned he is actually called Brent De Ceasar or something like that.
Yeah he’s 42 and looks about 28. Whatever his background he is entertaining. He can’t lose as rags tune in for obvious reasons but when untied lose eveyone else tunes in to see his rants. His metaphors are very funny.

Get a grip honestly, how are any of you arsed about this?

If you are going to use the club to set up a media channel which will generate him personal revenue then at least do a good job of representing the club even if it is unofficial.

Acts like this arent representative of the fan base and makes us look like ignorant tossers.

I feel like a lot of the people slating him are watching a clip of him for the very first time because he’s actually sound. Yeah, he shouldn’t have called them shit in the way he did, it was disrespectful, but that is definitely out of character for him. The rest was him genuinely not knowing where Peterborough is in the country and whilst most DO know, that isn’t something to call him out on. He filled the time whilst he searched for where they are with attempted humour/banter, but it was nothing more than that. It’s the bit at the end that I get people not liking. But those using a 10 second clip to paint this guy as the antithesis of a City fan are bang out of order too, as he’s a top lad and I’ve never seen him say anything like this before to cause such outrage.

Should he have called them shit? No, the way he said it was disrespectful. Was it out of character? Yes, absolutely. Is everybody over-reacting to a 10-second slip up? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.