City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

I've never seen one before - no one has - but I'm guessing it's a white hole.
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black holesucks time and matter out of the Universe; a white hole returns it.

Reactions: TFC
Going back through the modelling shots as well you can see they are all different too, as the earlier poster mentioned. That's actually a really nice touch.

Patterns are in this year, most teams I've seen are using some form of pattern. Puma have gone with what they could rationalise/sell to the fan.

It is not for me, but in a season when so many are doing kits with some form of noise on them, it is no worse than any old random effect pattern.

I wonder if it's somehow randomized or if there's just a fixed number of templates. I know nothing about textile manufacturing but I would imagine it's most likely the latter.

I wonder if it's somehow randomized or if there's just a fixed number of templates. I know nothing about textile manufacturing but I would imagine it's most likely the latter.
It’s where the ‘repeat’ of the design falls. Different sizes will have different parts of the print repeat. It depends upon the cutters ‘lay plan’ (pattern sheet)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.