City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

If it's sales then simplifying them and alway being similar can't be good. I would guess Puma and before them Nike know whats good for sales.
Many fans will buy shirts every year because it's the latest shirt but making them appealable to most would help sales.

Many fans will buy shirts every year because it's the latest shirt but making them appealable to most would help sales.
Would it though, My son bought the away last year and the anniversary shirt. If the home this year was as it is without the mosaic he said he wouldn’t be buying it as its too much like the 125 shirt and he’d just get the away again. The mosaic means he’ll buy the home, though not sure if he meant as well as the away.
Myself don’t buy them but like the mosaic design and story behind it a lot.

Would it though, My son bought the away last year and the anniversary shirt. If the home this year was as it is without the mosaic he said he wouldn’t be buying it as its too much like the 125 shirt and he’d just get the away again. The mosaic means he’ll buy the home, though not sure if he meant as well as the away.
Myself don’t buy them but like the mosaic design and story behind it a lot.
He didn't suggest buying the third kit?

If that was another team's kit you'd all be saying how crap it is.

Puma did a bad job this year.

If that was another team's kit you'd all be saying how crap it is.

Puma did a bad job this year.

There wouldnt be another team....the mosaics down to City...woosh straight over the top

Like the concept of the design, it would look better long sleeved with the pattern running straight tbru it...the look is ruined for me with a black etihad....white etihad long sleeved would have been a cool look

Last edited:
Well that didn't take long. Tyler will have a field day next season.

IMG-20200716-231503.jpg

Yeah we better win the quadruple wearing this or the jokes will be endless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.