City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

I went trainer shopping today and popped in to the Puma shop on Carnaby Street. They had all three City shirts on sale but I couldn’t bring myself to buy one. Nothing told the inner purist that they’re City jerseys.

Did you not get the 125 anniversary kit?
The purple is not part of City, so even now if I don't mind it, it wont age well in the future.

Don’t think it’s actual Puma who’s asked him to be part of launch or whatever ... looks like a dodgy chinese replica to me ... plus if Puma hires anyone for official launch, don’t think they’d be allowed to do this on social media BEFORE Puma has actually shown it off ...

Don’t think it’s actual Puma who’s asked him to be part of launch or whatever ... looks like a dodgy chinese replica to me ... plus if Puma hires anyone for official launch, don’t think they’d be allowed to do this on social media BEFORE Puma has actually shown it off ...

Why did they pay for the model to promote it then?

The more the 'designers' get to work on a shirt the shittier they are. A simple pale blue shirt with badge and sponsor. Doesn't need anything else, but I suppose if one season's shirt looked the same as the next no one would buy one!

You’ve pretty much answered your own question there. They need to be different yet familiar.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.