City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Just ordered the new home kit from DH Gate.
1 adult & 3 kids (including shorts) total :£51.00
I bought the 3rd kit last year from them…couldn’t tell the difference and my kids are still wearing them to this day.
I would recommend this to anyone unable to afford the £200+ the club shop would want!

There are thousands of sellers on DHGate, which one would you recommend?

Nobody ever seems to tell you that?

I had one on Facebook, some greek lass, the shirt was perfect, if it was a snide it was the best snide ever.

I just looked for her and the account is now closed, damn it.

The ones at the top of the pages are those with best reviews.

Look for those with the stars next to their advert and also how many orders they have previously done.

If a seller as 4 or more stars and over 100 orders then these are worth ordering from

Also check dispatch time and if dispatch costs

Look for those with the stars next to their advert and also how many orders they have previously done.

If a seller as 4 or more stars and over 100 orders then these are worth ordering from

And I would say order 2 sizes bigger, probably stay away from player shirts unless your stick like :+)

Thanks, will have a browse tonight

This also goes for kids sizes

Also check if you want patch it is correct patch, message seller exactly patch you want, EPL Champions 20/21 eg
For some reason I've got it in my head the sleeve patch lion has changed for next season, so I assume if this is the case the Chinese ones are probably wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.