City’s New Kits - 2021/22

maybe they are changing the blue shorts for white......................

You have to wonder how many pairs of adults shorts they actually sell? Kids often get the shorts (I used to get them as a kid) but apart from the odd FKW how many people actually buy the shorts - so not quite sure why the club or the manufacturer make them such a big deal... moving to blue shorts isn't going to boost shirt sales and only serves (judging by this thread) to piss a few people off.

You have to wonder how many pairs of adults shorts they actually sell? Kids often get the shorts (I used to get them as a kid) but apart from the odd FKW how many people actually buy the shorts - so not quite sure why the club or the manufacturer make them such a big deal... moving to blue shorts isn't going to boost shirt sales and only serves (judging by this thread) to piss a few people off.
I was at some fans forum type.meeting years ago and suggested to Chris Bird (that tells you how long ago it was) that they would sell a lot more adult shorts if they put a zipped pocket in them - added i wear shorts on holiday at the pool or the beach and you need a pocket to put keys / money / phone in, but with football shorts you don't have a pocket.
He wasn't interested in the idea....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.