City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Apologies but Ive trawled through loads of pages, can someone pls post a pic of the new away kits. Lots of criticism on here, I'd just like to know what of.

Seems like you get a better kit from puma if you just get given a template and not let them try something unique (melb city supporter here) although I will admit, your third kit from last season was absolute perfection

Reactions: kun
Seems like you get a better kit from puma if you just get given a template and not let them try something unique (melb city supporter here) although I will admit, your third kit from last season was absolute perfection
I would tend to agree mate regarding the template, but I’d love to know how much control the club has now on Puma’s designs and in fact whether they have any control at all, other than for the home kit to be within a specified range of sky blue etc.

Presumably this level of control declines the more the kit contract provides to the club.

I don’t buy the kits but I’m genuinely intrigued about this control thing if anyone has any insight or knows somebody at another club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.