City’s New Kits - 2021/22

End of the day, Puma at least make an effort to design with links to Manchester's heritage as well as City's history. The only other manufacturer to do this in my lifetime has been Umbro but clearly we have outgrown them.

Puma were desperate to have us on board as one of their flagship clubs & came out and defended us strongly during the whole FFP witch-hunt last year, for those reasons I'm glad to have them on board. They can be a bit... quirky with some of their designs shall we say, but they've also made some cracking stuff IMO: the 125 years range, Hacienda kit, all 3 last season, training gear etc.

End of the day, Puma at least make an effort to design with links to Manchester's heritage as well as City's history. The only other manufacturer to do this in my lifetime has been Umbro but clearly we have outgrown them.

Puma were desperate to have us on board as one of their flagship clubs & came out and defended us strongly during the whole FFP witch-hunt last year, for those reasons I'm glad to have them on board. They can be a bit... quirky with some of their designs shall we say, but they've also made some cracking stuff IMO: the 125 years range, Hacienda kit, all 3 last season, training gear etc.
I agree with this 100%
Not been a huge fan of their home kits (I think the new one is the best of the three, excluding the 125 years which is a stunner). I think the reason for that is their use of experimentation, which works better on away kits than home. Hacienda kit was gorgeous. The Paisley pattern top last year and this years leaked white number are also top drawer.

Or, far more accurately, it's like going to a gig with a band t-shirt on.
Ha ha ha... brings to mind when I went to see Fleetwood Mac on their last UK tour. I've never seen so many old men dressed up as Mick Fleetwood, complete with ponytails. Hundreds of them. I was waiting for Matthew Kelly to introduce them individually... "tonight Matthew, I'm going to be.... an absolute bell end"

I was quite happy that I opted to go in my Stevie Nicks outfit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.