City’s New Kits - 2021/22

More pics of the 3rd shirt, for people moaning about it havin no badge it will be
covered in them and a bonus one on the back of the collarC0223F4A-5945-4587-BD65-D94189E0EB2F.jpeg

Doesn’t look like a City kit - could literally be any team in the league.

I know we’ve had predominantly white away kits before but there’s usually been something there to link it back to our traditional colours - there’s none of that here.

Got a close up of the home kit yesterday in store. Never been one to dislike a jersey but this one isn't great. Wrong shade of blue, very feminine neck line (blue shorts).

Got a close up of the home kit yesterday in store. Never been one to dislike a jersey but this one isn't great. Wrong shade of blue, very feminine neck line (blue shorts).

We’ve rarely ever wore the same shade of blue. The Colin Bell 68 shirt (arguably the most classic City shirt) is a completely different shade (darker) to nearly all the shirts of today and the last 35 years.

Having said that, I remember disliking how pale the blue was on the 95/96 shirt.

6DDDCC05-A3CE-420C-AD62-6309B5A61AC9.jpeg

Stylish looking shirt, I like it. Home one is acceptable too, it's blue and white, it's City. Not sure about that third one though, looks more like a tee shirt.

Reactions: kun
Re the away shirt. Round neck, single colour for the sponsor and badge and sky blue trim instead of that green. How difficult would that have been?
the teal is nice, fresh look and something different. Teal's in at the moment anyway so will go down well. Rival fans are bemoaning the kits they've got in comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.