City’s New Kits - 2021/22

White shorts would make the top look ok, blue shorts make it look poor for me.

Not a nice shirt in design or fit, even on the players it looks poor.
I'm still not a fan of the kit overall, white shorts would be better, and I hate the LCD pattern on the fabric... however saw quite a few people knocking about in it at weekend, and it looked good, I have to admit

I'm still not a fan of the kit overall, white shorts would be better, and I hate the LCD pattern on the fabric... however saw quite a few people knocking about in it at weekend, and it looked good, I have to admit
Ok not for me, the away kit does look nice, but I am not sure what the hell the ocean floor in terms of the badge/sponsor color has got to do with a team from Manchester.

2nd shirt is ok but they should have had the white shorts with the homeand sky blue with the away

Last edited:
Fakes are not real , but shite imitations
They are real I have touched one once:-) it’s also not theft as I have paid for it. I have similar views on the football kits as well:-)

While there are mugs about the prices will stay high, City and Puma love the fact they can charge not on value but on loyalty.

I’m still advertising both the club and Puma just by wearing one, morally buying a fake is the correct thing to do.

I actually like the 3rd kit in a more wear it with jeans type way rather than an actual kit on players. I seem to be the only one. The home is ruined by the shorts and socks and the 2nd kit has been ruined by the poster posting my little pony:-) looks like a kit for a 7 yr old girls team now so thanks for that.

I regularly see people mention DH Gate. Is it worth buying from them? Anybody here used them and can recommend? And is the away kit on it yet? No chance I’m paying £70. Prices are a joke, I’m voting with my feet.

I regularly see people mention DH Gate. Is it worth buying from them? Anybody here used them and can recommend? And is the away kit on it yet? No chance I’m paying £70. Prices are a joke, I’m voting with my feet.
If you use the search function there is loads about it even on this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.