City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Does anyone know a site that sells the baby kits relatively cheap? Got a 8 month old and another due in 3 months can't justify spending £80 on little kits they'll wear a couple times before out growing them

Does anyone know a site that sells the baby kits relatively cheap? Got a 8 month old and another due in 3 months can't justify spending £80 on little kits they'll wear a couple times before out growing them

DH Gate pal. Full kit for 13 quid and they are spot on. Take about 3 weeks to come.

If anyone see the new anthem tracksuit in DH Gate,please send me a pm with the seller's link....thank you very much

Anyone get the away kit yet and notice the sizing is way off from previous years

got an XL and it was bigger than other Puma Xls I've gotten
Hi,

you seem to be saying sizing is bigger than previous, but Blueunit seemed to be saying he has gone from Medium to Large, implying they are smaller.
Can someone please give a definitive answer, as im not sure i trust the shop ?
Last seasons needed XXL for first time, (and no i'm not bigger) as opposed to XL in Nike, but when i ordered one of the bloody expensive BALR shirts in XXL it was like a tent, and could have got 2 people in it.

Also , anybody got any discount codes that work ? Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.