City’s New Kits - 2021/22

“Man City” is cringey as fuck and I’ve never met a single blue who says it.
I seem to remember Jimmy Grimble answered Man City when asked what could be better than playing for Man Rags.
No blue I know though ever says Man City, usually just City or the Blues.

“Man City” is cringey as fuck and I’ve never met a single blue who says it.
I don’t see any real harm in it. We never call ourselves Man City but we are known as Man City across the country.

It’s like I never hear of any City fans ever refer to our stadium as “The Etihad” (nor “The City of Manchester Stadium” or “CoMS” or “Eastlands” before it was ever “The Etihad”).

The only terms I ever hear it called in real life conversations about our stadium is “City’s ground” or “home”.

When getting in a taxi in Town to go to “The Etihad”, it’ll go:
“Where to mate”
“City’s ground, please”

When talking to a workmate, a convo will go:
“What are you up to this weekend”
“Off to watch City on Saturday”
“Where are you playing?”
“At home”

I don’t see any real harm in it. We never call ourselves Man City but we are known as Man City across the country.

It’s like I never hear of any City fans ever refer to our stadium as “The Etihad” (nor “The City of Manchester Stadium” or “CoMS” or “Eastlands” before it was ever “The Etihad”).

The only terms I ever hear it called in real life conversations about our stadium is “City’s ground” or “home”.

“Where to mate”
“City’s ground, please”

“Where are you playing?”
“At home”
If someone asks who I support I always reply Man City if not in Manchester. I will also refer to the ground as The Etihad, particularly to taxi drivers. If anybody else asks where we are playing today it will be "at home". I had my Vaccinations at The Etihad. Don't know what the problem is.

“Where to mate”
“City’s ground, please”

“Where are you playing?”
“At home”
Going back to years past, but i just used to ask the taxi driver to take me/us to the temple of doom and not one didn't know where i meant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.