City’s New Kits - 2021/22

They are £63 with season ticket or citizens discount
Oh right, I'll buy 2 then. Just had a look at what other clubs are charging, you can get a couple for under £60 but most seem to cost between £60 and £70 with ours coming out as one of the most expensive. Let's hope nobody buys them so clubs have to rethink the costs.

Oh right, I'll buy 2 then. Just had a look at what other clubs are charging, you can get a couple for under £60 but most seem to cost between £60 and £70 with ours coming out as one of the most expensive. Let's hope nobody buys them so clubs have to rethink the costs.

It wouldn't be as bad if they kept them for 2 seasons, but to charge that and change them every year really is a piss take. Or if they at least rotated with the away and third kits, so there weren't three new kits coming out every season.

Think of it as a contribution to the economy both home and abroad, let the mugs buy them, the rest can get them from another source at a decent price or spend their money elsewhere.

Think of it as a contribution to the economy both home and abroad, let the mugs buy them, the rest can get them from another source at a decent price or spend their money elsewhere.
The mugs who are putting their hard earned cash into the club. Supporting the club and the players wages. Stick your jekyll gear where the sun dont shine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.