City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Don't get the wear a fake brigade , if you can't afford don't buy . And don't say but it's too expensive for the kids and they want it . It's theft of somebody's property same as shoplifting

Don't get the wear a fake brigade , if you can't afford don't buy . And don't say but it's too expensive for the kids and they want it . It's theft of somebody's property same as shoplifting
Do you, or have you ever watched football, or any telly infact, on a dodgy box? Or do you legitimately pay for your subscription from Sky, Virgin etc?

Oh right, I'll buy 2 then. Just had a look at what other clubs are charging, you can get a couple for under £60 but most seem to cost between £60 and £70 with ours coming out as one of the most expensive. Let's hope nobody buys them so clubs have to rethink the costs.
I know there's plenty on here that cannot accept a single bad word against anything City, regardless of what it is. However, £70 for a Puma T-shirt is simply extortionate. You can still have massive, unconditional love for City as a football club, however, the person that has slapped this whopping price on the replica shirts is taking the ****. They've obviously spent time working out just how much they can possibly squeeze out of fans, to the penny, before they'll stop buying them.

Personally, I don't wear replica City tops. It's only my own opinion but I think it's not a great look on grown blokes, so the price doesn't affect me. However, fair's fair, and it does annoy me to see fans being ripped off.

Listen to little Lord Skidless-Undercrackers over here.

Are you saying that you're squeaky clean? You've never smoked a joint, never gone over the speed limit, never smacked a bloke in the mouth in the capital of the Czech Republic in an attempt to protect two local girls from him who both seem scared but are probably in on his scam which is for them to lure you back to your hostel and let you shag one of them while the other goes to the room next door with your best mate who immediately falls asleep giving her the perfect opportunity to rifle through your bags and half inch your passport leaving you stranded as all your mates fly home the next morning?

Listen to little Lord Skidless-Undercrackers over here.

Are you saying that you're squeaky clean? You've never smoked a joint, never gone over the speed limit, never smacked a bloke in the mouth in the capital of the Czech Republic in an attempt to protect two local girls from him who both seem scared but are probably in on his scam which is for them to lure you back to your hostel and let you shag one of them while the other goes to the room next door with your best mate who immediately falls asleep giving her the perfect opportunity to rifle through your bags and half inch your passport leaving you stranded as all your mates fly home the next morning?
Not sure what the load of bollocks you have written has got to do with wearing fake gear , you seem to be a complete dick so please don't reply to me again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.