City’s New Kits

They make the shirt APPEAR to have a shadow stripe in the material, without the expense of spinning the shadow stripe into the material!

I think it is a modern update on a classic, and given it’s Puma, not Umbro, I like it FAR MORE than some of their efforts, including that white abomination they’re showing!

Fuck me that “new” white shirt is gash!!

I don’t mind white as a second shirt, and we had a wonderful white shirt, navy shorts, white socks kit very recently. But, are they simply tone deaf to the FACT that City fans are DESPERATE for a white shirt with a single (or double) stripe on the front, be it vertical or the diagonal sash???

And, while I’m ranting, what’s with the fucking crackle mosaic and lightning shirts??? I get it that mosaic tile has a Manchester and City historical reference, but come on!!!
I can only hope that City & Puma are waiting until we will the CL to bring out the classics, so they can have a CL trophy patch on them!!!

FIRST
View attachment 72355

SECOND

View attachment 72356

THIRD

View attachment 72357

Simple as that!
I had the 3rd kit shirt when I was a kid.... loved it

No idea why the photo doesn’t come thru with the quote but ah well.

I like the shade of blue here. Overall it’s alright innit? The details look a bit cheap if you zoom in but not too bad

Title winning shirt that
The blue is great, but those fookin lines... terrible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.