City’s New Kits

Another thing, youre being a but disingenuous to serious players like dias and rodri if you think the kit will affect performance
I used to play on the rugby league team at Padgate Campus in Warrington. We were a small campus but we were in the top division in the country playing against the likes of Loughborough.

Our kit was shit when I first got there. We didn’t like it and we didn’t like playing in it. We got in touch with Warrington Wolves and they agreed to give us a batch of their last season’s kits each season. We were waking out away at Loughborough, Leicester, Leeds and Manchester wearing better kits than them and we felt pride in doing so.

Im gonna put it out there… i prefer next seasons home to this ones.
It looks alright doesn’t it? I like where the badge is much more.

I must say that I loved this season’s kit when I first saw it but I’ve liked it less and less as the season has gone on and find the badge in the middle makes the kit look a bit odd and I prefer the badge on the left and the Puma logo on the right (as you wear it, not as you look at it).
Agreed -as a FOC I’ve always associated the Badge in the middle with the old Warsaw Pact Countries (were it looked fittingly odd)
I appreciate we had it in 1974-75

Puma going all out with 3 different collar styles incorporated into 3 different shirts, a v-neck, a collar-neck and a round-neck to go.

I used to play on the rugby league team at Padgate Campus in Warrington. We were a small campus but we were in the top division in the country playing against the likes of Loughborough.

Our kit was shit when I first got there. We didn’t like it and we didn’t like playing in it. We got in touch with Warrington Wolves and they agreed to give us a batch of their last season’s kits each season. We were waking out away at Loughborough, Leicester, Leeds and Manchester wearing better kits than them and we felt pride in doing so.
I played football at a decent level and one team i played for had red shirts and white shorts (i know … dont).
I still played out my skin.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.