City’s New Kits

It doesn't when Puma are paying £70 million a year to sell them.
They are not paying us to sell their kits, they’re paying us to have their logo on our kits and on the stadium and on the seats so that it gets them a nice box at the Etihad, nice trips to Abu Dhabi and gets Puma seen around the world when we play, getting their merch - City related or not - sold as they’re seen being part of a big successful business like City.

The minimal amount of money they make from kit sales is not why they’re making them for us.

Im gonna put it out there… i prefer next seasons home to this ones.
It looks alright doesn’t it? I like where the badge is much more.

I must say that I loved this season’s kit when I first saw it but I’ve liked it less and less as the season has gone on and find the badge in the middle makes the kit look a bit odd and I prefer the badge on the left and the Puma logo on the right (as you wear it, not as you look at it).

I think the 3rd kit is the best of the 3.
Wouldnt normally like the lines all over it but think it works pretty well.
Home and away are both shit.

It looks alright doesn’t it? I like where the badge is much more.

I must say that I loved this season’s kit when I first saw it but I’ve liked it less and less as the season has gone on and find the badge in the middle makes the kit look a bit odd and I prefer the badge on the left and the Puma logo on the right (as you wear it, not as you look at it).
I darent say what you just said as i knew it would go against the majority. I loved it when it first came out but i dont think its aged well.
In years to come it may be iconic (for multi reasons hopefully)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.