City’s New Kits

I ordered my new 23/24 shirt and my sons kit also last week. Got them from DH Gate lol

Maroon on the home kit is pretty rare though isnt it. Same with socks. Most used is dark blue i think.
For me, the perfect kit is shown below, (except the badge).

btw, sky bkue shorts are an abomination.

No other big club changes the colours of their home shorts or socks, that's what away kits are for. These are our colours and we should stick to them. For WSL, maroon shorts will give the womens kit a distinct identity.
All opinions are my own and probably wrong...
1684265019244.png

For me, the perfect kit is shown below, (except the badge).

btw, sky bkue shorts are an abomination.

No other big club changes the colours of their home shorts or socks, that's what away kits are for. These are our colours and we should stick to them. For WSL, maroon shorts will give the womens kit a distinct identity.
All opinions are my own and probably wrong...
View attachment 79341

For me, this is our optimal kit combination (although I am a fan of blue socks with maroon trim)

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 20.42.07.pngScreenshot 2023-05-16 at 20.42.31.pngScreenshot 2023-05-16 at 20.43.09.pngScreenshot 2023-05-16 at 20.43.16.png

(with the exception of the laser blue of course)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.