City’s New Kits

What is the size like? I am usually a large. Did you order your usual size? Cheers mate.
Go a size up and even then sometimes you'd wish you'd gone two sizes up.

Also, never order the professional shirt, an XL in that is really a small, I could have given mine to a kid :)

Apologies if it's been done to death, but does anyone know if there are plans for us to put a star over the badge to celebrate the European Cup win, the way Inter etc have over theirs?
The star above Inter’s badge is for when you’ve won 10 scudetti not a European cup. Hence why Milan have one and Juve have 3.

Looking at Kovacic photo shoot. I don’t like the blue number on the back of the shirt, it looks odd when everything else is white. Also, the hoops on the socks, look an afterthought and if anything should be white.

Not bought a new kit in years but I'm very tempted by this beaut. I had the original as a hand me down from my bro until my mum donated it to a charity shop.

Might look for the umbrella patch on ebay and wack it on. (Ostentatious I know)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.