City’s New Kits

That's the player's version. Unfortunately this year's new shirt is absolutely shocking in the player's version. It's like paper. The fan's one is miles better. Saw this for myself in the Puma shop over here. This video sums it up...

Player shirts for Puma are grim at the moment because they're using this horrible Ultraweave material that's designed to be as thin and light as possible.

I get it for player performance, but its awful for regular wear. Much better off going with replicas until they change.

Player shirts for Puma are grim at the moment because they're using this horrible Ultraweave material that's designed to be as thin and light as possible.

I get it for player performance, but its awful for regular wear. Much better off going with replicas until they change.

Isn’t that the whole point?

I've got the player's version of last season's home shirt and it's class. This new one is garbage though. No way I'd get it after trying both of them. The replica one is miles better this year.

That's the player's version. Unfortunately this year's new shirt is absolutely shocking in the player's version. It's like paper. The fan's one is miles better. Saw this for myself in the Puma shop over here. This video sums it up...

Thank you lad....

I'll probably get the new shirt this week.. Last season I bought De Bruyne's shirt, this season I'm going with Haaland..

I've got the player's version of last season's home shirt and it's class. This new one is garbage though. No way I'd get it after trying both of them. The replica one is miles better this year.
I want an authentic at some point but I remember picking it up in the shop and being surprised how thin it was. I'd hate to have bought it then ripped it.

The away authentic especially looked good because it had the stripes on the back too, which went well with the yellow UCL numbers.

I see it as a remake of the 96 away shirt, not a fan tbh. So glad we had 3 good kits last year in our best ever season. It'll be a while until we get a good batch again.

View attachment 85028
Can't say I spend too much time thinking about actual City kits (he says as he posts about City kits) However, that one I thought
really was an absolute shocker! Seem to remember seeing us where it on a Tuesday night in Southend (never mind Madrid or Munich, we had some glamorous away games back in the day!!!)
Personally, I'd go blue jerseys, white shorts for the home kit every time(loved the one from the season just gone) Black/red stripes or all maroon for 2nd kit and a white Jersey, blue shorts for 3rd kit..the one from Pellers title winning season was a cracker.
Never saw the point of a blue away kit...as we play in blue!

mine just arrived today from the same supplier...the badge is printed not embroidered, as is the word City behind the collar...is yours the same? otherwise, very thin fabric, I dont think junior will be happy with that kit.... :(
Strange, mines def not printed, both are embroidered and the material is spot on as far as i can see..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.