City’s New Kits

Fucking hell. We're talking about something available for fan purchase. You really think you did something here didn't you?

So you think they should change the player version of the shirt, that’s designed for comfort during the games, to make it fit nicer on fans? Seems bizarre to think they should ‘think of the fans’ when designing something for a professional athlete. Isn’t that what the replica is for?

Last edited:
Player shirts for Puma are grim at the moment because they're using this horrible Ultraweave material that's designed to be as thin and light as possible.

I get it for player performance, but its awful for regular wear. Much better off going with replicas until they change.
So you reckon they should make a more durable version of the one the player’s wear?

Maybe call it—I don’t know—a replica shirt?

if anyone has bought a good quality retro kit from a reputable seller in dhgate please PM me....

Nike stopped embroidering our badge and had it in a silly 1990s style shield. Even the nicer shirts they made for us were ruined by those badges.

These were the best two from Nike. Two beautiful shirts, but the badge is shit (and so is the sponsor cutting the sash in half!). Imagine them with our current badge:

View attachment 85054
View attachment 85055

*Note to City-
Please give us more away kits in white with sky+navy as the secondary colours!

Didn't like that home shirt tbh... or rather, didn't like that kit... No white on it! For me, if we have an all sky blue kit, it needs to have white trim... that kit was more Coventry City than Manchester City!

This shirt is stunning:

F0I1gsfXgAYgz36

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.