City’s New Kits

That's disappointing to hear. That seller is often recommended on here
it certainly is, as after seeing the pics form the other fella I ordered one from that seller, not used him before, I do believe that DHGate has a complaint section and somebody used it off here last year after getting the home shirt with a red collar (not maroon) and got a new shirt sent out to them for free.

Has anyone got a city treble winners shirt and can recommend a dhgate seller.
I dm would be appreciated please
Won't one for my grandson but not prepared to pay £90 and wait 5 months.

mine just arrived today from the same supplier...the badge is printed not embroidered, as is the word City behind the collar...is yours the same? otherwise, very thin fabric, I dont think junior will be happy with that kit.... :(
We are in Turkey and my lad wanted the home kit from the super market. Embroided badge but all the logos are coloured in the fabric so it's a pretty bad copy. Although at least they won't need ironing back down after every wash like the usual ones off dhgate

mine just arrived today from the same supplier...the badge is printed not embroidered, as is the word City behind the collar...is yours the same? otherwise, very thin fabric, I dont think junior will be happy with that kit.... :(
You didn't order the player version did you?

That's the player's version. Unfortunately this year's new shirt is absolutely shocking in the player's version. It's like paper. The fan's one is miles better. Saw this for myself in the Puma shop over here. This video sums it up...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.