City’s New Kits

Imagine sticking a number on the collar when this 115 charges shit is going on, we’ll be getting the “should say 115 not 0161” shit from every Tom Dick & Harry…what numpty at Puma thought that would be a good idea at the moment? Beggars belief the bad timing of it.
Notwithstanding the fact that the stupid black collar spoils the strip, imagine that kit with a simple, white collar and cuffs…lovely.

640px-Gok_Wan_%28cropped%29.jpg

Imagine sticking a number on the collar when this 115 charges shit is going on, we’ll be getting the “should say 115 not 0161” shit from every Tom Dick & Harry…what numpty at Puma thought that would be a good idea at the moment? Beggars belief the bad timing of it.
Notwithstanding the fact that the stupid black collar spoils the strip, imagine that kit with a simple, white collar and cuffs…lovely.
Joker Heath Ledger GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

On every single social site it’s been posted on, those are the comments. Very predictable.

Who cares though? Fuck them.

Just seen a clip of Dias, Kev Brown, Akanji and Alvarez reading a script that the ‘kit is mint’. It is a very nice shade of blue.

Someone said it earlier that it looks like a brother shirt from early 90s. It does, too, like this one sported by Curley Wurley here

IMG_4654.jpeg

Just seen a clip of Dias, Kev Brown, Akanji and Alvarez reading a script that the ‘kit is mint’. It is a very nice shade of blue.

Someone said it earlier that it looks like a brother shirt from early 90s. It does, too, like this one sported by Curley Wurley here

View attachment 119112

Oh my goodness. Look at that weird white bit under the collar and those terrible Umbro patterns on the sleeves. All they needed to do was have a plain blue shirt (no pattern) with plain white cuffs and collar and it would be perfect.

Oh my goodness. Look at that weird white bit under the collar and those terrible Umbro patterns on the sleeves. All they needed to do was have a plain blue shirt (no pattern) with plain white cuffs and collar and it would be perfect.
And those ribbed socks. I'd much rather smooth material so it doesn't leave a pattern on my skin.

View attachment 119112
Maybe even more like this one?

Attachments

• 1000039420.jpg
    1000039420.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 44
Now you're finally getting it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.