City’s New Kits

It will still be one of the nicest kits in the league. I prefer white trim but dark blue is used every so often.

The fuzzy bit on the trim is a marketing gimmick but that’s the world we live in and quite why people get so worked up about things like that are beyond me. The club / manufacturer have to ring the changes every year and they have to market the product.

Overall the kit is a simple design and that is important for a City shirt, especially to those of us that grew up with the beautiful shirts from the late 60’s / early 70’s. They’ve just tinkered round the edges.

The kit design interests me but I buy a shirt about once every decade and only wear them at finals these days. I got last season’s treble winning beauty so I’m sorted for now.

So long as I see a City player lifting a trophy in the new shirt, I’ll be happy.
That looks better than the away ones that had been "leaked"-

- from a distance (about 10 miles) it looks okay
- the concept of adding 0161 is fair
- the implementation is awful. horrendous even

my wife normally buys me a shirt for my birthday which is at the start of the season.
i have already told her that if she buys me that she'll be sending it back.

that trim turns a half decent shirt into a monstrosity

fingers crossed on the away shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.