City’s New Kits

Yep. Same here. It's not an original, but it's a bloody good copy....

View attachment 120839

Apparently, the white 'v' at the neck is supposed to be the same width as the white line on the collar. And the two legs of the 'v' are supposed to cross over each other. But for €50, I'm not complaining.
they had a genuine one in classic shirts Manchester a few days ago short sleeve £300 or £250 for long sleeve home shirt 1997

I saw a few proper vintage when I was in there before the FA Cup Final. There’ll be more online.

www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk

That's a great collection on there.

Unfortunately I've still not been able to track down the 1996 home kit. Score Draw did a cheap copy a while ago, but it doesn't look right without the Umbro logo.

Finding that shirt has become my Holy Grail of football shirts, so if anyone knows of any originals or good copy's available please drop me a message.

Unfortunately I've still not been able to track down the 1996 home kit. Score Draw did a cheap copy a while ago, but it doesn't look right without the Umbro logo.

Finding that shirt has become my Holy Grail of football shirts, so if anyone knows of any originals or good copy's available please drop me a message.

Probably the worst City home kit of the 90’s. So pale it was only a notch up from white instead of blue.

Rather you than me :)

Last edited:

eBay, Depop etc. Search regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.