City’s New Kits

That's a great collection on there.

Unfortunately I've still not been able to track down the 1996 home kit. Score Draw did a cheap copy a while ago, but it doesn't look right without the Umbro logo.

Finding that shirt has become my Holy Grail of football shirts, so if anyone knows of any originals or good copy's available please drop me a message.
This one.....

1000020228.jpg

The stripey collar lets it down. And the shield around the badge. And the "city" woven into the fabric.

Apart from that......

they had a genuine one in classic shirts Manchester a few days ago short sleeve £300 or £250 for long sleeve home shirt 1997
Wtf. Ive got both home and away long sleeved in the back of a draw somewhere. And likely more in the loft. Im rich

:)

they had a genuine one in classic shirts Manchester a few days ago short sleeve £300 or £250 for long sleeve home shirt 1997
Ffs. I ruined the home and away ones by wearing them at work. Still have the “Play off” one I good nick though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.