City’s New Kits

#2 all time worst kits? WOW!

What are your thoughts on....

Red and Black chess board from the late 80s?
First Advice "Spiderman" Red and Black stripes?
Thomas Cook All Black?

It'd be a strange world if we all liked the same things.
You are honestly the first person I have ever known who liked the silver thing -but as you say it’s a personal thing

Guess some people don't approve of being ripped off for the genuine article when there are more than adequate replicas out there for a fraction of the price.
You pay the price for the genuine article, same for a premium brand in selfridges etc or a high end watch. Adequate replicas are fakes simple as. Same people on here will be complaining when city don’t sell as many shirts as Liverpool or United or why we’re not number one on Deloitte when Madrid are top spot

You pay the price for the genuine article, same for a premium brand in selfridges etc or a high end watch. Adequate replicas are fakes simple as. Same people on here will be complaining when city don’t sell as many shirts as Liverpool or United or why we’re not number one on Deloitte when Madrid are top spot
Yes and my point is that some people, in fact many people, can't justify a large expense for a genuine football shirt when it changes every season?
Who complains about City not selling as many shirts as those other clubs? Who really gives a fuck about that?
Zero wrong with people with less of a budget shopping around for a cheaper alternative to an extortionate "genuine article".
Baffles me that your line of attack is against fans who are looking for an alternative to being ripped off rather than the club for their ridiculous pricing of a top that changes every year. And they bring out 3 or 4 shirts per season.
If you've got the disposable cash to spunk on all of those shirts from the club shop, good luck to you. Many people however cannot justify it. I wouldn't for one second scorn those people.

The amount of people who use dodgy fake sites on here is astonishing

It's hardly a surprise. Not everyone has the disposable income, especially when the kids are asking for the new kit every year.

I refuse to use them for City and tend to just wait for Fanatics or Puma to have sales mid season.

But I don't blame anyone for doing so. The quality of fake shirts is better than its ever been, and the club has added £5 to the price for consecutive years which was already high enough.

There is absolutely no reason for £80 to be their price point outside of knowing we're the hot new trend for international bandwagon fans who switch clubs with the wind and buy jerseys to be part of the new cool thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.