City’s New Kits

Not seen that Colin Bell one before.

You got that in your collection?
No mate and I've never seen one - I'd imagine the full kit was simply given away or donated to a school as was the norm back then.

That's the 1968/69 First Division all marron away strip featuring Colin Bell during a 1-1 draw with Queens Park Rangers on Saturday 24th August 1968 with Mike Doyle on target for City.

No mate and I've never seen one - I'd imagine the full kit was simply given away or donated to a school as was the norm back then.

That's the 1968/69 First Division all marron away strip featuring Colin Bell during a 1-1 draw with Queens Park Rangers on Saturday 24th August 1968 with Mike Doyle on target for City.

Crazy how things like this can still pop up.

Following City 40+ years and someone puts up a picture of a kit I’ve never seen!

I imagine this is a shirt you’d want to get your hands on more than anything for the collection.

It looks nearer to r*d than maroon. Maybe it's the colour reproduction; that pic was probably taken on a box brownie.

You can't geat the maroon colour kit.

I don't usually get kits anymore as they look spray on but these two away tops this season are on top of my shopping list already, love the pair of them.

You can't geat the maroon colour kit.

I don't usually get kits anymore as they look spray on but these two away tops this season are on top of my shopping list already, love the pair of them.
Are the logos/letters/badge and numbers gold or white ?

Gold would look sooooo classy !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.