City’s New Kits

I feel the the away and third are as good as we've had for a while as a combo.

Certainly miles better than last season's efforts.

I didn’t say they were bad. We all have different tastes. They just don’t appeal to me.

I thought the maroon one was a cracker until I saw it close up. Wish it was one solid colour.

Also i'm very much in the "0161 trim ruined it for me" camp with regards the home one.

sounds like the other kit is going to be yellow and black stripes, the worst kit ever for me.

last 2 seasons home were amongst the best in a long time for me.

I didn’t say they were bad. We all have different tastes. They just don’t appeal to me.

I thought the maroon one was a cracker until I saw it close up. Wish it was one solid colour.

Also i'm very much in the "0161 trim ruined it for me" camp with regards the home one.

last 2 seasons home were amongst the best in a long time for me.

Yeah, last seasons aways were these though... did they appeal?

57453000xlarge.jpeg

img_1720-819x1024.jpg

I think most people would take the new maroon over the white one and the 99 remake looks miles better than the 'lightening' kit.

Major upgrades.

No mate and I've never seen one - I'd imagine the full kit was simply given away or donated to a school as was the norm back then.

That's the 1968/69 First Division all marron away strip featuring Colin Bell during a 1-1 draw with Queens Park Rangers on Saturday 24th August 1968 with Mike Doyle on target for City.
IMG_1309.jpeg

I feel the the away and third are as good as we've had for a while as a combo.

Certainly miles better than last season's efforts.
I really liked last seasons white/maroon kit. Would have been great if the logo’s had been Maroon instead of Gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.