City’s New Kits

Yeah, last seasons aways were these though... did they appeal?

57453000xlarge.jpeg

img_1720-819x1024.jpg

I think most people would take the new maroon over the white one and the 99 remake looks miles better than the 'lightening' kit.

Major upgrades.

actually whilst the lightening one wasn't great, the yellow and black stripes hurts my eyes way more.

i'd have the messy maroon one neck and neck with the simple white/maroon kit. wouldn't buy either though.

not going to say most people as, short of a survey, not sure how you can know?

aside from the 0161, i really like this years blue, but not enough to be seen in one.

maybe i'm just a FOC, but i showed this years kits to my kids and they don't like them either.

fingers crossed for next year.

Just seen a post on Instagram from bigstevemcfc calling out the club for the all the activity in New York, whilst doing nothing in Manchester for the local fans, particularly the kids while they're off school.

Not sure if he posts on here, but fair play to you Steve. I agree with every word. The NYC stuff is great, it looked brilliant and I'm glad fans over there got to enjoy it. The kit wasn't even available to buy this morning in Manchester and unless you know the right people, or win a competition the local fans have got no chance of meeting the players. When Pep first joined we had a big weekend in Manchester on the Etihad campus, but that's a long time ago now. Think it's time they looked at doing something similar.

Not sure who at the club is in charge of these things, but they've dropped the ball here. Similar to the Gillingham 25th anniversary kit, which inexplicably still isn't on sale in the UK (despite being on sale all round Europe by the posts online). That shirt has the date of the game inscribed in it, but they didn't launch it on that date.... Basic stuff.

Last edited:
Just seen a post on Instagram from bigstevemcfc calling out the club for the all the activity in New York, whilst doing doing nothing in Manchester for the local fans, particularly the kids while they're off school.

Not sure if he posts on here, but fair play to you Steve. I agree with every word. The NYC stuff is great, it looked brilliant and I'm glad fans over there got to enjoy it. The kit wasn't even available to buy this morning in Manchester and unless you know the right people, or win a competition the local fans have got no chance of meeting the players. When Pep first joined we had a big weekend in Manchester on the Etihad campus, but that's a long time ago now. Think it's time they looked at doing something similar.

Not sure who at the club is in charge of these things, but they've dropped the ball here. Similar to the Gillingham 25th anniversary kit, which inexplicably still isn't on sale in the UK (despite being on sale all round Europe by the posts online). That shirt has the date of the game inscribed in it, but they didn't launch it on that date.... Basic stuff.
Yeah it seems all the competition winners on cityzens are usually not from Manchester or the UK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.