City’s New Kits

Seriously? The third kit is okay-ish. But the other two are horrid. As for that Noel Gallagher one; well; it makes the aforementioned two look okay.

The away is going to be the most popular in the clubs history. People absolutely love which should come as no surprise as the 99 retro version is the best selling ‘old’ shirt by far. Always tons of them around on a match day as well.

Sometimes you’ve got to accept you’re in a minority with your views.

The away is going to be the most popular in the clubs history. People absolutely love which should come as no surprise as the 99 retro version is the best selling ‘old’ shirt by far. Always tons of them around on a match day as well.

Sometimes you’ve got to accept you’re in a minority with your views.
I'm aware the '99 kit has attained cult status, due to the Wembley game. But if the game is taken out of the equation, and the kit is looked at coldly and dispassionately, it's horrid. You (and plenty others) clearly disagree; so be it. The away kit preceding that was far nicer. In my opinion*

*other opinions are available

I'm aware the '99 kit has attained cult status, due to the Wembley game. But if the game is taken out of the equation, and the kit is looked at coldly and dispassionately, it's horrid. You (and plenty others) clearly disagree; so be it. The away kit preceding that was far nicer. In my opinion*

For me, the best set of 3 kits since 09/10.

- City in blue, white and navy socks.

- A great modern version of a cult classic.

- A vintage all maroon.

All 3 deep rooted in our history. Well done, Puma :)

For me, the best set of 3 kits since 09/10.

- City in blue, white and navy socks.

- A great modern version of a cult classic.

- A vintage all maroon.

All 3 deep rooted in our history. Well done, Puma :)
The best home kit since then was the treble winning kit.

Liking the kits this year. Could do without the 0161 livery on the home kit but last year could have done without the V-neck. You win some, you lose some. Won't mind see us wearing any of these kits next year, unlike last season when I felt a sinking feeling every time we lined up in those god-awful away shirts - sometimes for no reason. Looking forward to seeing them all on TV.

Last edited:

I get the feeling about the 99 shirt. Its incredibly polarising (I like weird and out-there designs so I'm a fan)

Out of curiosity, what would you say are the best home, away and third shirts since having Etihad as a sponsor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.