City’s New Kits

I get the feeling about the 99 shirt. Its incredibly polarising (I like weird and out-there designs so I'm a fan)

Out of curiosity, what would you say are the best home, away and third shirts since having Etihad as a sponsor?
As a set of three? No contest. The 2009/10 trio. Miles ahead of any other set of three.

I'm aware the '99 kit has attained cult status, due to the Wembley game. But if the game is taken out of the equation, and the kit is looked at coldly and dispassionately, it's horrid. You (and plenty others) clearly disagree; so be it. The away kit preceding that was far nicer. In my opinion*

*other opinions are available
I think this version is way better than the original.....but still probably our 2nd worst kit ever, behind the original. If we had lost to Gillingham, we would never have seen it again, and I doubt anyone would still wear it ;)

Nearly €101, including delivery, but not including any customisation. Even if the kit was nice, that's taking the piss. You can't blame fans for going to the likes of DH Gate and others. $22:50 from China, including their fastest shipping option (€10; 10 - 20 days delivery).
Have you a link mate for DH gate for City shirts ?

The dick vein kit will always be the poorest. I usually buy the home then talk myself out of wearing it because I’m getting on and live in Newcastle. This season I’ll buy all 3 and talk myself out of wearing any of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.