City’s New Kits

The veiny dick kit was one of our top ever sellers .
Kids (by a million miles the biggest kit buyers) loved it
My 12 year old loves it.

As for the "veiny dick" reference. I always assumed it was meant to be lightning. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. If you're seeing veiny dick, come on out, fellas. It's 2024. You won't face any judgment from me. :)

Not a huge fan of the collar and cuffs up-close (they’re not the worst thing we’ve had on a kit though… any time we have red on away kits, for example!), but the new home kit looks ‘proper City’ when watching the match and seeing the kit from a distance.

Sky shirts
White shorts
Navy socks
…exactly how it should be!

IMG_7172.jpeg

MCFC OK!

Still prefer socks to match the shirt, but navy is next best....never ever white.

Best socks ever were 2022/12....so distinctive !!

Not a huge fan of the collar and cuffs up-close (they’re not the worst thing we’ve had on a kit though… any time we have red on away kits, for example!), but the new home kit looks ‘proper City’ when watching the match and seeing the kit from a distance.

Sky shirts
White shorts
Navy socks
…exactly how it should be!

View attachment 128724

MCFC OK!
Agree totally

Still prefer socks to match the shirt, but navy is next best....never ever white.

Best socks ever were 2022/12....so distinctive !!
I love the new kit as we look like proper City with navy socks, as someone else said. I'd keep that combo forever.

I know this is heresy, but if we don't have navy I'd rather we had white socks than sky blue. Just looks a bit bland to me when the socks are same colour as shirt IMO. Looses the impact. The contrast makes the shirt stand out more.

I love the new kit as we look like proper City with navy socks, as someone else said. I'd keep that combo forever.

I know this is heresy, but if we don't have navy I'd rather we had white socks than sky blue. Just looks a bit bland to me when the socks are same colour as shirt IMO. Looses the impact. The contrast makes the shirt stand out more.
White socks look weak, insipid and are the colour of surrender !!

Light blue.
Light blue & white hoops.
Navy,Light blue & white hoops.
Navy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.