City’s New Kits

Not a huge fan of the collar and cuffs up-close (they’re not the worst thing we’ve had on a kit though… any time we have red on away kits, for example!), but the new home kit looks ‘proper City’ when watching the match and seeing the kit from a distance.

Sky shirts
White shorts
Navy socks
…exactly how it should be!

View attachment 128724

MCFC OK!
Everything was black and White in 1894-95.....or was it Sepia ??

Can anyone point me in the direction of a place that does decent replicas? I want an away shirt but City can shove £80 up their dirty oil money arses.

I know DHgate is popular but not sure which sellers are legit, that website is like a Wild West trading post, but if it was all in Chinese and built by someone with extreme autism.

Sorry to Ric and his henchmen if this isn't allowed, people feel free to DM me..!

Got the away kit yesterday for myself and my daughter.
She is 3 so hers comes as the full kit.

Annoying that the kids kit is different to the adult kit. Doesn't have the colour on the collar and there are no stripes on the back at the bottom.

£117 and you have to pay for the carrier bag.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a place that does decent replicas? I want an away shirt but City can shove £80 up their dirty oil money arses.

I know DHgate is popular but not sure which sellers are legit, that website is like a Wild West trading post, but if it was all in Chinese and built by someone with extreme autism.

Sorry to Ric and his henchmen if this isn't allowed, people feel free to DM me..!
Private message me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.