City’s New Kits

White socks look weak, insipid and are the colour of surrender !!

Light blue.
Light blue & white hoops.
Navy,Light blue & white hoops.
Navy.
Fair enough and I know that I'm in the minority and much prefer Navy. But I still don't rate sky blue socks.

The one - off anniversary kit we wore in the Community Shield against Liverpool is one of the best we've ever had. That kit had white socks and that really enhanced the overall look of the shirt (IMO). The darker/more vivid sky blue helped too of course...

Last edited:
Fair enough and I know that I'm in the minority and much prefer Navy. But I still don't rate sky blue socks.

The one - off anniversary kit we wore in the Community Shield against Liverpool is one of the best we've ever had. That kit had white socks and that really enhanced the overall look of the shirt (IMO). The darker/more vivid sky blue helped too of course...
2009-10 home had white socks n’all

IMG_7193.jpeg

As did the year Kinkladze scored his wonder goal

White shorts and socks makes the sky blue shirt stand out more than sky blue socks do.

Navy socks are best though.

Last edited:
I love the new kit as we look like proper City with navy socks, as someone else said. I'd keep that combo forever.

I know this is heresy, but if we don't have navy I'd rather we had white socks than sky blue. Just looks a bit bland to me when the socks are same colour as shirt IMO. Looses the impact. The contrast makes the shirt stand out more.
We're not lazio,

navy sock or if we must sky blue

Anyone bought the new 99 away shirt and find it a little snug compared to other Puma shirts?

And no, I haven’t put any weight on over the summer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.