City’s New Kits

If anyone wants a reliable seller on DHgate then search - popjersey2022

Not currently got the new shirts advertised yet though, but I've been using them for years for City and England kits and never had a bad kit they've all been bang on. ( they change the year in the store name every year).

Usually pay around £12 delivered for an adults shirt, or the same for a kids shirt & shorts.

Sizing not too bad but I go a size up to be safe

is this the first time that the club have possibly listened to the fans about the kits?

Noticed quite a few younger fans on Twitter are confused about the use of ‘red’ on the home.

Maroon has been lost in the past for many younger fans and I’ve even noticed some confused why we have a red and black away.

If anyone wants a reliable seller on DHgate then search - popjersey2022

Not currently got the new shirts advertised yet though, but I've been using them for years for City and England kits and never had a bad kit they've all been bang on. ( they change the year in the store name every year).

Usually pay around £12 delivered for an adults shirt, or the same for a kids shirt & shorts.

Sizing not too bad but I go a size up to be safe
Anyone that pays full price for a City shirt needs their head testing. The fakes you can get online haven’t got any defects, they’re pretty much the real thing for fraction of the cost. Football shirts are just another thing for clubs to rip you off with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.