City’s New Kits

Would rather give my money to the club that some dodgy overseas retailer.
We don’t really give money to the club as such as a lot of it will go to puma, I actually could be wrong there but I thought this was the case. Either way, I spend a fortune on tickets every year so not paying £70 for a bit of blue cloth doesn’t bother me.

On all the ones I have seen the badges always look dodgy normally the text around them can spot them a mile off
I used to get mine from Thailand when I used to go at Christmas every year, they used to be all spot apart from one which the badge was slightly off, but you could barely tell. I’m pretty sure these fake tops are just cast offs that haven’t past a quality test from the pumas supplier. That’s a conspiracy for you right there!

Anyone that pays full price for a City shirt needs their head testing. The fakes you can get online haven’t got any defects, they’re pretty much the real thing for fraction of the cost. Football shirts are just another thing for clubs to rip you off with.
The fakes are also a rip off and don't benefit the club we support in any way.

The fakes are also a rip off and don't benefit the club we support in any way.
Charging £70 for an item of clothing that will have expired in 12 months time, and costs less than £10 to make and distribute doesn't benefit the club's supporters in any way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.