City 2nd, United 6th in Premiership - happy?

If we beat the rag scum on the 22nd Sept, I believe we will win the league, we have not seen the real City yet this season, once our new lads settle in and we are Injury free we will be on the road to reclaiming our title..
The rags are not going to get any better this season, we are going to get much better.... I think the rest of the league know that too !!

At this stage we have a greater chance of the league than Europe. Give me the league of Europe any day.

MadchesterCity said:
Be honest if the following was offered to you for this season then would you be happy with that?

City 2nd, United 6th in Premiership

Both teams to lose in Quarterfinal of Champions league and good run in FA Cup but no trophy
What about in the Premier League?

Nope, I rather be as successful as possible. I dislike United, but care more about how successful City can be.

stimo said:
anybody who sees this as a good season (4 places above united) needs to think about why they support city. pathetic.

Really?

We have no guarantee that we will win the league and finishing second is suddenly a disaster?

For your info the QF of Champions league would be the furthest we have ever achieved.

Time for a reality check I think!!!!

A season to get the team playing with new tactics, defensive and attacking with new players given time to bed in and lead a strong challenge for title and champions league next season.

United missing Champions league and us performing well could see us moving into pot 2 and don't underestimate how much this would damage their profitability and ability to pull top players

MadchesterCity said:
stimo said:
anybody who sees this as a good season (4 places above united) needs to think about why they support city. pathetic.

Really?

We have no guarantee that we will win the league and finishing second is suddenly a disaster?

For your info the QF of Champions league would be the furthest we have ever achieved.

Time for a reality check I think!!!!

A season to get the team playing with new tactics, defensive and attacking with new players given time to bed in and lead a strong challenge for title and champions league next season.

United missing Champions league and us performing well could see us moving into pot 2 and don't underestimate how much this would damage their profitability and ability to pull top players
i would take 2nd this year. but the question is if we'd be happy finishing above united, is it not? could not give a toss about them lot. somebody on here a few years ago still wanted spurs to beat united even though a united win would have helped US in the champions league race. why? because some people are obsessed with them. those people dont support city because they love city, they support city because they hate united.

Hate threads like this. Makes us look so small time.

I'm only bothered about where we finish and couldn't give a monkeys where they finish. Doesn't mean anything to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.