City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

Just woke up and I'm still happy and have taken the day off so I can watch the whole thing again but this time on BT rather than Bein.

So fucking happy.

I think its only you thinking this tonight of all nights!
nah, I said it on the way out! (Got to beat Boro!)

why are rags being mentioned in this thread? they aren't at this level.
Don't do it then!

Atmosphere felt a bit flat early on with Barca's early possession and so many still outside. Even C and E had long queues. All changed with the non-penalty (bad decisions always get the crowd going - but a penalty and goal would have done it too!)

Great match report by Martin Samuel in the Mail. Spot on and well worth a read.
Well done boys. City have not just arrived at the big table but they are starting to eat from it.
As you can gather by the time I have been unable to sleep due to the adrenaline and possibly a few drinks.

What a great result,at last we that mob from Catalonia. Thought KEV was brill tonight,MOTM for me. Hope you're thanking Celtic or taking 2 points off Borussia MB

Tonight proves we don't have to rely on anyone else to get us through to the next stage of the Champions league, we can manage it on our own thank you very much.

I think the abomination of a refereeing performance made the win even more satisfying. It doesn't feel like we have only beaten Barca, it feels like we've dicked UEFA.

Was very confident after last match but playing our best 11 bar vinny made it easier.
On We go now and the game in Germany will be awesome. Can't wait.

Think the reaction to the referee is slightly overstated to be honest. Yeah he was shit but certainly not corrupt or "all for barca", if he was, he'd have given aguero as handball for our 3rd etc. We got a lot of decisions last night and so did they, he was just crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.