City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

Was very confident after last match but playing our best 11 bar vinny made it easier.
On We go now and the game in Germany will be awesome. Can't wait.
Does Vinny get into our best eleven anymore? For me John and nicolas are our first choice centre backs with Vinny as a 3rd one should peps tactics warrant

I know he scored 4 in 2 vs us but anyone else think Messi has lost a bit of his edge. Where's the stop start dribbling gone?
Shouldnt of cut and died his hair blonde the Nasri wannabe

Does Vinny get into our best eleven anymore? For me John and nicolas are our first choice centre backs with Vinny as a 3rd one should peps tactics warrant
I'd have vinny in mate,I like Ottamendi but can be erratic, good as back up though and that's what we want,good back up all over the pitch. Me and you have watched some shite :)

Well...I'm a right fecking panicky knobhead after the last 2 weeks aren't I ?

I feel ashamed for ever allowing a doubt to enter my mind about the manager and the effect he can have on players.

That was simply the best performance I can remember seeing from City in my lifetime. Especially given the opposition. Also in a game we couldn't afford to lose. Going 1 down and coming back with belief in each other and in the managers instructions.

Quote my posts, call me a dick, you'd be right, and after tonight I couldn't care less.

Th first time I've seen City go toe to toe with a European giant and they fucking battered them. Rest assured not one team in europe will want to get us in the knockouts.

Mods.. if you see me signed in on here within 24 hours of a loss or a draw just save me from myself and ban me for 24 hours. It will save me making myself look like a c**t.

As I've said in recent weeks defending the team and guardiola, this is the very beginning of a new era at city, it needs time, patience and our support. We're still miles of being a consistently great team, but it will come. There was plenty on here starting to get wary of pep, I couldn't believe what I was reading. Good of you to own up though.

I know he scored 4 in 2 vs us but anyone else think Messi has lost a bit of his edge. Where's the stop start dribbling gone?
Shouldnt of cut and died his hair blonde the Nasri wannabe
Sort of agree but he still has the vision for time and space,he's yards above others in his head.oh and can still finish :(

Excellent performance last night. Worked their socks off and bar a 15 minute spell after Barca scored, fully outplayed them.

I think the last 2 games have fully vindicated peps Derby line up.

Great to see Zabba back to something like his best last night.

Brilliant night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.