City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

_92218500_pacity.jpg

What a photo! Everyone except Willy is there, and they had a little huddle afterwards and that's when I knew we'd win.

WOW. Just finished watching. First off, what a shit excuse for an official that guy is, what a disgrace.

Can we please sign KDB on a life contract?! Right now I'd sign it. KDB and Gundo have such high football IQs what a couple great players for hopefully a long time. Those two, along with Silva and Aguero, then Sterling or whoever we play there, has me counting down the hours to each and every City match.

LETS FUCKIN GO CITY!

I love this team, that's all I can really say. A big moment. The best is yet to come.

Super duper delighted. Seriously had strong feeling of a 3-1 before game :)
To me it is not just a big match won. Its a milestone,new era, if you know what i mean

Just back
One of the best 45 mins I ever saw us play
The way the players celebrated on the pitch at the end suggests this could be the beginning of a new era for a this team.
Brilliant night!!!

_92218500_pacity.jpg

What a photo! Everyone except Willy is there, and they had a little huddle afterwards and that's when I knew we'd win.
That photo should be a good caption competition.I mean what the fucks Zab doing with Navas ? And those fucking eyes on Sergio.Its as though Navas has been fucking Sergios missus and the players are asking Sergio "what now,master".Very strange pic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.