City accuse County of sexism - Vicky Kloss {merged}

Re: Manchester City accuse Notts County of sexism

jimharri said:
mcfcliam said:
FFS

Opposition fans can come on here, you know?

Stop being so arsed.
And that gives them a right to have a pop at us, does it? I tell you what; I'll stop being arsed if you stop monitoring my posts. Alright?

How do I monitor your posts? PMSL

I just notice you have a little dig everytime some makes a thread what already exists...it's like you get angry over it.

SuperNotts said:
Oh dear... Just because you didn't win.

You've been ok and pretty cool until now but.....

you sound like a maude ass (sp)....

SuperNotts said:
Sorry but this story is rubbish.

It maybe, until it's investigated we won't know for sure.

City have no reason to make something like this up, it is far too random to be fictional and there must be something to it.

mcfcliam said:
jimharri said:
And that gives them a right to have a pop at us, does it? I tell you what; I'll stop being arsed if you stop monitoring my posts. Alright?

I just notice you have a little dig everytime some makes a thread what already exists...it's like you get angry over it.
In the ''deterioration of Blue Moon'' thread, you accused me of ''You just post the same jokes over and over again.'' That is pasted directly from your original post. That comment would suggest that to accuse me of doing something over and over again would suggest that you are taking note of my posts, wouldn't it? And you do it again above; ''I just notice you have a little dig everytime some makes a thread what already exists...''. Everytime? Again, that would suggest that you are taking special notice of my comments.

jimharri said:
mcfcliam said:

In the ''deterioration of Blue Moon'' thread, you accused me of ''You just post the same jokes over and over again.'' That is pasted directly from your original post. That comment would suggest that to accuse me of doing something over and over again would suggest that you are taking note of my posts, wouldn't it? And you do it again above; ''I just notice you have a little dig everytime some makes a thread what already exists...''. Everytime? Again, that would suggest that you are taking special notice of my comments.

Can't really help noticing the same joke on the forum everyday.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.________.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.________.com</a> which includes an image.

Just embed the image.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.