City accuse County of sexism - Vicky Kloss {merged}

Re: Manchester City accuse Notts County of sexism

Garry.Cook said:
jimharri said:
Every day? Right; seeing as you used the phrase ''every day'', go through my post history and show me say, 10 consecutive days when I used that specific type of post. That's not a ridiculously long or short period to define ''every day''.

Handbags at 10 paces...come on mate it's getting a bit silly now.
Agreed.

cleavers said:
jimharri said:
However, if Notts County have a hard and fast rule banning certain people from specific areas of the stadium, then fair enough. ''When in Rome...'' and all that.
and if a club have a woman as physio, or kit person ? Still ok is it ?
True; however, I did say ''certain people''. I wouldn't think they are neanderthal enough to ban said club officials from the players' tunnel.

mcfcliam said:
Yeah, sorry Jim, I was out of order there.
Forget about it.

cleavers said:
jimharri said:
True; however, I did say ''certain people''. I wouldn't think they are neanderthal enough to ban said club officials from the players' tunnel.
It appears they might be, our PR lady is just as important I would have thought.
To us and to RM perhaps. To Notts County? It seems not. Not very respectful to their guests, whatever the reasons behind it. I'd like to think we'll show a bit more class at the replay.

Motty said:
If this is true, then how stupid are Notts County, of all the times do this, why do it just days after a big sexism scandal where two famous and respected people have ended up losing their job?

However, if it wasn't for what has recently happened, then I don't think this would have been regarded as sexist and it wouldn't be in the paper.

Respected !!!! by whom ?

This story stinks to be honest and is an effort it seems to detract from a brilliant occasion.

Its not a rule that women can not be in the tunnel as there were several women in that tunnel who are employees of Notts County (or the wife of the owner!). The reason we have been given for her removal is that she was trying to go into areas that she had not asked for permission to go to or was not authorised to go to (presumably the changing rooms), which is fair enough really, cant just go galavanting off around the ground.

If it is true that she was stopped for going into the changing rooms because she was a women, its kind of understandable really, at a gym or swimming pool you wouldnt allow a woman to go in the mens changing rooms either, and if it was a women's changing room then a male would definately not have been allowed in.

IF there was some foul play by the Stewards who took her away then I expect that heads will roll for it. Even still, does sound a bit like sour grapes to me.

Storm in a teacup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.