Since then it's got silly and boring
I don't see the point of ever moving to adidas
Unless they designed something that was spectacular

Don't think three white stripes on sky blue shirts looks that good

The peak era for football shirts was the late 70s to early 80s for me
They are the brand for me though, never mind Sunak, they’ll always be the one. Not too fussed what it actually looked like, City In Adidas would be something special if it ever happened.

Look at the teams wearing Adidas today. Puke.
And remember this: Adidas stated they only wanted to sponsor the biggest and best clubs in one city.

I enjoy Puma lot. It dates from when I was a young kid with a huge Johan Cruyff poster in the bedroom. I loved his football playing with Puma-shoes, but also his rebellion behaviour for not wearing an Adidas-kit with the national team in 1974 WC. he was allowed to wear two instead of three stripes.

As for City, I would support going back to Umbro any day, if such thing was possible.

IMG_7691.jpeg

Look at the teams wearing Adidas today. Puke.
And remember this: Adidas stated they only wanted to sponsor the biggest and best clubs in one city.

I enjoy Puma lot. It dates from when I was a young kid with a huge Johan Cruyff poster in the bedroom. I loved his football playing with Puma-shoes, but also his rebellion behaviour for not wearing an Adidas-kit with the national team in 1974 WC. he was allowed to wear two instead of three stripes.

As for City, I would support going back to Umbro any day, if such thing was possible.

View attachment 113798
Never knew that. Why did he refuse to wear the three stripes?

Don't think three white stripes on sky blue shirts looks that good

The peak era for football shirts was the late 70s to early 80s for me
A while back, I saw someone in that lovely brown Coventry away shirt, one that always stands out for sure (I guess they wore that late 70s/early 80s ?)

They are the brand for me though, never mind Sunak, they’ll always be the one. Not too fussed what it actually looked like, City In Adidas would be something special if it ever happened.
for me only originals tbf

modern adidas logo stuff is as wanky as nike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.